Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Half The Man

In my situation right now...I think this is the perfect song that can reflecting my self...it's Jamiroquai half the man...not all the lyrics are reflecting my situation, but the melody and the mood that this song got...it's so me right now...well yesterday I was half the man i used to be...and so today but maybe not tomorrow...hopefully...


I used to listen to this song when I was on my 2nd year in high school...I play it all along the way to my school...over and over again...half the man, space cowboy...mr moon ( I really like the bass...dum dum dum dum )

Got to be focus on chasing my goal...don't chase two rabits at the same time...cuz you'll probably loss both of them...(thanks mr. Mario Teguh)

Join My Community at MyBloglog!Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader



0 comments:

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga