Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Post Partum Bleeding

On the first day of 2008 we have to go to the Emergency Room, because Reena is having a Post Partum Bleeding...I was very panic and also Reena...it was so fast...and the blood was flowing so much...I have to call the ambulance to transport her from our house to the hospital...after some medical check the doctor decide that we have to rest on the hospital...then Reena, Me and Tara check in for 2 days there...Tara is coming? yes - the doctor told us to bring Tara because she is a full breast milk baby...and now Reena's back home and hopefully everything will be okay...

Reena in Hospital Cinere
Tara is coming to Hospital
Me and my Wife
1000 ml of blood transfussion from Palang Merah Indonesia
Mountain Bike Magazine

Join My Community at MyBloglog!Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader



0 comments:

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga