Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy 68th birthday mom...

Make a wish on your birthday...
The birthday cake...

Potong Nasi Tumpeng


Recommended food for birthday or gathering...


These are our family food pick for birthday party or family gathering...

Pu Yung Hai - this one is from Tanjung Priok Restaurant in Fatmawati infront of Wisma SUBUD...

Sate Pertok Pondok Indah - must try sate in Jakarta

Shrimp Roll with butter - from Tanjung Priok Restaurant also....

and we usually serve Fried Noodle as a symbol for long living...and Nasi Tumpeng...


Join My Community at MyBloglog!Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

0 comments:

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga