Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Monday, November 19, 2007

Today Out Of My Plan


Today I failed to buy what I'm looking for...it's a baby doll which can cry and drink water complete with its diaper...I search at ITC Fatmawati but there are no toys shop sell any of these product, maybe tomorrow i have to go to ITC Mangga Dua. - with bus way of course, cuz I've seen it there before

And you know what today Indices (Jakarta Composite Indices) make me sad, opening at + 6 but close at - 21...that makes my portfolio gone bad...I didn't monitor the movement because I thought it gonna be okay today...hope tomorrow will be better...

0 comments:

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga