Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Monday, November 19, 2007

Lunch At Poke Sushi - Dhamawangsa

And so I decided to have lunch at Poke Sushi with my father, mother, my wife and my daughter...I order Philadelphia Roll, Volcano (I think they got the best volcano), Tuna Roll, Crunchy Salmon Roll, Seafood Fried Rice, And for sure I ordered Salmon Salad...The salmon salad is the best from all I think...Poke Sushi is my favourite sushi restaurant in Jakarta...

Look at them..they're so happy ryt?

The Best Salmon Salad in Town

Tuna Roll and Philadelphia Roll

9 comments:

Bryan Anthony the First said...

guess what, i'm having japanese tomorrow...your photos are such a tease!

woof!

ARON WONG DOT COM said...

i really wish i just take it out from your blog n eat those yummy food

AnggI said...

makasih...bikin ngiler aza hikshkhiskhisk....hahah..aduh om and tante lutu bgt sih ...jadi kangen tante nih...peluk sayang buat tante yay

icHaaWe said...

sushi tuh makanan favorit ku...cuma sayangnya disini mahal banget..jadi jarang2 makannya...

Anonymous said...

Enak banget keliatannya ya..

Papa-mamanya mesra amat. Akur ya. Pantes dicontoh tuh yang seperti itu.

Salam kenal juga. Makasih ya udah mampir. Jangan kapok mampir lagi ya. Makasih banyak lho..

Eucalyptus said...

Wow, I really... really love Japanese Food, my favourite restaurant is Sushi Tei..

GHATEL said...

Makanan Sushi pernah lihat aja di TV-TV tapi tuk ngerasainnya blm pernah.... (kyknya ueeenak tuh)

Lintang said...

Hmm, sounds delicious...

Dimas M said...

Iya..emang bener-bener enak loh si Sushi dan Sashi...Sushi Tei yang saya suk Joe Unagi sama salmon apa gitu yang ada telornya...

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga