Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Need of Chocolate Melt Cake Recipe

Few days ago we eat at Fish N' Co restaurant...with The Best Fish n Chips for my main dishes, Mussle and penne for my wife...and chocolate melt for the dessert...but my wife feel unsatisfied because she thought that they oven to long so it got a bitter taste...I've Google around for the recipe, but I still cannot find chocolate melt cake recipe...can any of you give us the chocolate melt cake recipe? - hey..thanks before

2 comments:

dw said...

hey there! thanx for dropping by my blog and thanx for the comment :) appreciate it ^^ i've found a website regarding chocolate melting cake but not sure whether it's the one u want:

http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,chocolate_melting_cake,FF.html

Dimas M said...

wow thanks for your reply...i;ll check on the url you;ve give to me...

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga