Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Got phone call from a company with intial C

I was very surprise when my cell phone ring this day, when I answered a man voice saying "can I speak to Dimas?", I replied "yes of course...." - then he said he's from a financial institution with initial C offering me job as a Relationship Manager...I was so excited to hear that...discussing about my target - 17K US a month...my other function...well I cannot wait to hear the next phone from them...soon the ex-banker gonna be a banker once more..LoL

0 comments:

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga