Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day Trading VS Insurance

These two things are the things that I currently do for my living. Both of the giving me pleasure in running my life but if I measure the pleasure then I can say that stock trading is more interesting than the insurance. Those two things, stock trading and insurance have give me so many new vision in my life...now I realize the importance of having insurance to shift the risk that may happen in the future and as for the stock trading, it gives me some sport for my heart and also it gives me more money in my pocket (sometimes less money...)
But I DO BELIEVE IN THOSE THINGS for sure...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well both got pros and cons

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga