Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Friday, April 11, 2008

wrong decision

wrong decision doesn't mean a failure to your life...it's a process...
like a baby...your not instantly able to walk...you'll have to crawl and try try try...just like the smashing pumpkins song...try,try, try...you have to learn from every decission you've made...then you will have to make a better or even right decission based on the past decission you've made

Join My Community at MyBloglog!Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

0 comments:

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga