Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Monday, February 4, 2008

Stock Trade

Is trading patern really affect your return as a day trader?
Well, in opinion yes...why? because by patern are something that we have planed before we do our trading, it's like our target...

I've once have a patern and runs well, but then in the middle of day trade I've changed it...to get a bigger profit of course...but this lead to an investor way...(which is ok for the big capital)...but for me...the price fall...and my money is stuck...

So keep your patern as your day trade guide...
Don't be greedy...
Smart trade and smart investing....

Join My Community at MyBloglog!Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader



0 comments:

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga