Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Monday, February 4, 2008

The Best From Me...

Well...I think my project is close to finish...this one is part of my resolution for 2008...gladly I can finish it in the early 2008, so I still have a lot of time for chasing my other dreams...

You probably don't know yet about my project...well it's a web site...a community based classified ad web site...it's like friendster but you'll meet a same people who have same interest in selling things or want to buy things...so you can easily spot them and offer them things you'd like to sell...

Why is it so important? well as a person who doesn't have any education in web building or sort of IT related area, this is more like my obsession...it's more like my actualization that...common people also can make a web site....of course with a lot of help from Joomla Content Management Software...GOD I really love this CMS....

So...hopefully my first site will be success and have a lot of traffics and members of course...

Dimas
http://www.barangbekasonline.com

Join My Community at MyBloglog!Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

0 comments:

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga