Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ngeband

Here we go again...Andi arrange a Band rehearsal for me and Donz...it's been a very long time since my last rehearsal and my last gig...about 6 years...Andi play guitar, Donz play drum and I play bass...for this time we cover the Pure Saturday - Desire song...the rehearsal doin fine...and we plan to have more rehearsal and play our own song next time...


Join My Community at MyBloglog!Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader



0 comments:

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga