Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Lunch at Pertok Pondok Indah

LUNCH AT PERTOK PONDOK INDAH

Today I have lunch at Pertok in Pondok Indah, I order Toge Goreng (Fried Sprout) - actualy it's not fried but it's a steamed sprout, mix with oncom, mie kuning (yellow noodle) and a yellow cracker. The taste is so traditional - it's a West Java food - and it's a light meal for me...



I also order Siomay Bandung...it's made from steamed fish mix with some flour and served with peanut sauce - usually hot sauce. For the dessert we order Es Sekoteng - this one is similar to Es Teler - it's made from Avocado, Young Coconut, Pacar Cina and milk...


For all the food we eat, I have to pay Rp. 38.000...it's around US$ 4...

3 comments:

Juminten said...

38.000 utk semuanya???
wah... mahal jg, yah? :|
*untuk ukuran anak kost seperti sayah... xP*
ehehehe... tp emang menggiurkan seh makanan2nya.. x)

Dimas M said...

iya 38.000 kan berdua...berarti seorang 19.000...hehehe

Anonymous said...

I don’t know on how I stumbled upon this cooking blog., All I know is that I’d better check out the archives for a good read. Ha-ha! Just droppin’ to say hi!
Oh. You might want to check this out: http://www.technocooks.com for uhm...a different "menu."

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga