Dimas Martokoesoemo's Facebook profile

Friday, November 23, 2007

At Last Rehearse

After almost 5 years I don't play music in a band, on this day we have our rehearse at Bona Indah...I play bass, Sangeh play guitar and Donny Ahong play Drum...we dont make a good music or we even don't play a song...it's been a lont time since our public performance...but we're having fun there...and we do make some future plan for our band...after that we go to Panglima to eat Nasi Goreng APJAY...then stay ther until 01:30 am...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

band player? i was a band player...

Dimas M
My Gear : Toshiba Satellite A200 + Indosatm2 Broadband 3.5G
My Phone : Sony Ericsson
My wish list : Lenovo Thinkpad X61
My motto : Greed is the one that will make your life poorer day by day

Bisnis & Keuangan

Gosip Selebritis

Kuliner

Latest Gadget News

Olahraga